Based on concerns from both the admin team and most users here, the lemmy.ml admin team decided to add wolfballs.com to our blocklist. There is just too much reactionary content that breaks almost all the rules we have here.
It's natural for open instances like this one to develop blocklists organically, and so far we've only felt it necessary to block 2 instances. If there's any concerns about other instances that we should keep an eye on, let us know.
I linked the github issue describing this, but essentially the link field, which is the main one used by RSS readers, can either go to
- the post link (if given), or
- the post on lemmy which includes the comments (IE /post/xxx)
I'll give these options below, vote on your favorite.
# Lemmy v0.9.4 Release (2021-02-02)
- Fixed a critical bug with votes and comment unlike responses not being `0` for your user.
- Fixed a critical bug with comment creation not checking if its parent comment is in the post.
- Serving proper activities for community outbox.
- Added some active user counts, including `users_active_day`, `users_active_week`, `users_active_month`, `users_active_half_year` to `SiteAggregates` and `CommunityAggregates`. (Also added to lemmy-ui)
- Made sure banned users can't follow.
- Added `FederatedInstances` to `SiteResponse`, to show allowed and blocked instances. (Also added to lemmy-ui)
- Added a `MostComments` sort for posts. (Also added to lemmy-ui)
- Added a scroll position restore to lemmy-ui.
- Reworked the combined inbox so incoming comments don't wipe out your current form.
- Fixed an updated bug on the user page.
- Fixed cross-post titles and body getting clipped.
- Fixing the post creation title height.
- Squashed some other smaller bugs.